All IEE Proceedings are now published by the Institution of Engineering and Technology, a new institution formed by the joining together of the IEE (Institution of Electrical Engineers) and the IIE (The Institution of Incorporated Engineers). The new institution is the inheritor of the IEE brand, products and services.
IEE Proceedings are a series of 16 internationally renowned journals published bimonthly. The journals contain both original and review papers relating to all disciplines in electrical, electronics, computing, control and communications technologies.
Contributions are received from a worldwide authorship base. Each contribution is subject to rigorous peer-review using expert referees selected by the Editors-in-chief. This process ensures that only the most significant papers are published. Papers of outstanding merit are eligible for Premium Awards. IEE Proceedings frequently publish special issues providing concentrated coverage of interesting and important subjects. Guest Editors are invited to oversee the development and production of the Special Issue. Suggestions for suitable topics are encouraged and should be addressed to the Managing Editor of the appropriate journal.New titles – free access
- IEE Proceedings Information Security was launched on the IET Digital Library in October 2005 and is now included in the Proceedings journal package. As part of a special promotion, the full-text of this title is available free of charge until the end of 2006 for all IET Digital Library users. There will be 4 issues published in 2006, moving to bi-monthly frequency in 2007.
- IEE Proceedings Intelligent Transport Systems was launched on the IET Digital Library in March 2006 and is now included in the Proceedings journal package. As part of a special promotion, the full-text of this title is available free of charge until the end of 2006 for all IET Digital Library users. There will be 4 issues published in 2006, moving to bi-monthly frequency in 2007.
The current journal titles in the IEE Proceedings series are:
- Circuits, Devices & Systems
- Computers & Digital Techniques
- Control Theory & Applications
- Electric Power Applications
- Generation, Transmission & Distribution
- Information Security
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation
- Radar, Sonar & Navigation
- Science, Measurement & Technology
- Systems Biology
- Vision, Image & Signal Processing
For further information or queries.