- View Issue Table of Contents
- Search this Issue
All Online Issues
- Available volume list
- Search all issues
IEE Proceedings – Science, Measurement and Technology journal publishes papers in science, engineering and technology underpinning electronic and electrical engineering, nanotechnology and medical instrumentation. Major themes of the journal are listed below, but a more detailed scope listing is also available.
- Electromagnetism including electromagnetic theory, computational electromagnetics and EMC
- Properties and applications of dielectric, magnetic, magneto-optic, piezoelectric materials down to the nanometre scale
- Measurement and instrumentation including sensors, actuators, medical instrumentation, fundamentals of measurement including measurement standards, uncertainty, dissemination and calibration
Paper of the Month
Plane wave diffraction by two oppositely placed, parallel two-part planes, Vol.153, No.4, p.168-173
Citing this Journal
IEE Proceedings – Science, Measurement and Technology is usually cited by the abbreviated title ‘IEE Proc., Sci. Meas. Technol.’ Every article in this journal is assigned a Crossref DOI, which is displayed below the article abstract.
Forthcoming Special Issues
- Selected papers from BEMC 2005 by Dr Jonathan Williams
- Selected papers from CEM 2006 by Dr Liz Davenport
Author and Reader Benefits
- Online submissions and tracking platform
- Prompt and rigorous peer review
- Fast publication with advance online publication
- No page charges
- Worldwide readership and database coverage
IEE Proceedings journals are available in print and online in advance of printed publication on the IET Digital Library. To access the full-text of articles for this journal, you will need a valid subscription to the IET Digital Library, or you can purchase individual articles by clicking the ‘Buy’ button. IEE Proceedings journals are also available as part of the IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL).