All Online Issues
IEE Proceedings – Nanobiotechnology journal covers all aspects of research and emerging technologies including, but not limited to:
- biologicalnanostructures and novel bionanomaterials;
- fabrication and application of sensors, devices and machines;
- interactions between biological nanostructures and microsystems;
- single molecule spectroscopies;
- protein-based devices including molecular machines, receptors, pores and channels;
- biointerfacial characterisation and biological electron transfer;
- single molecule measurements including scanned probe microscopies and optical trap techniques, fluorescence and single channel conductance;
- interactions between cells and nanostructures or nanostructured surfaces;
- micro- and nanofluidics including aspects of Lab-on-a-chip.
Paper of the Month
Citing this Journal
IEE Proceedings – Nanobiotechnology is usually cited by the abbreviated title ‘IEE Proc., Nanobiotechnol.’ Every article in this journal is assigned a Crossref DOI, which is displayed below the article abstract.
IEE Proceedings Nanobiotechnology is indexed in Thomson ISI, MEDLINE, Scopus, Ei Compendex, Chemical Abstracts and INSPEC among many others.
Forthcoming Special Issues:
- Selected papers from the forthcoming inaugural NanoBiotech World Congress to be held in Boston USA, in November 2006.
Author and Reader Benefits
- Online tracking and submission platform
- Prompt and rigorous peer review
- Fast publication with advance online publication
- No page charges
- Worldwide readership and database coverage
IEE Proceedings journals are available in print and online in advance of printed publication on the IET Digital Library. To access the full-text of articles for this journal, you will need a valid subscription to the IET Digital Library, or you can purchase individual articles by clicking the ‘Buy’ button. IEE Proceedings journals are also available as part of the IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL).