All Online Issues
IET Optoelectronics (formerly IEE Proceedings Optoelectronics) covers but is not limited to the following topics:
- optical and optoelectronic materials
- light sources, including LEDs, lasers and devices for lighting
- optical modulation and multiplexing
- optical fibres, cables and connectors
- optical amplifiers
- photodetectors and optical receivers
- photonic integrated circuits
- nanophotonics and photonic crystals
- optical signal processing
Citing this Journal
IET Optoelectronics is usually cited by the abbreviated title ‘IET Optoelectron.’ Every article in this journal is assigned a Crossref DOI, which is displayed below the article abstract.
Author and Reader Benefits
- Coverage in all major databases (including ISI and Inspec)
- Rapid times to decision (typically less than 16 weeks)
- The inheritance of the Impact Factor credentials of IEE Proceedings Optoelectronics
- Papers published online in advance of printed publication
- Review/survey papers now freely available on the IET Digital Library
The IET Research Journals are available in print and online in advance of printed publication on the IET Digital Library. To access the full-text of articles for this journal, you will need a valid subscription to the IET Digital Library, or you can purchase individual articles by clicking the ‘Buy’ button. IET Research Journals are also available as part of the IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL).
Journal name change for 2007
IET Optoelectronics was previously published as IEE Proceedings Optoelectronics. Following the merger on March 31st 2006 between the IEE (Institution of Electrical Engineers) and the IIE (The Institution of Incorporated Engineers) to form the Institution of Engineering and Technology, the IEE Proceedings suite of journals have changed name from 2007 to reflect the fact that they are now published by the Institution of Engineering and Technology. IET Optoelectronics starts from Volume 1, Issue 1 from February 2007 onwards. All other benefits of publishing in the journal, including our worldwide readership and database coverage, remain unchanged.
Online subscribers to IET Optoelectronics can also access all backfile issues of IEE Proceedings Optoelectronics from 1994-2006 as part of their current online subscription.
- Print: 1751-8768
- Online: 1751-8776