E-First (Articles for the next Issue)
All Online Issues
IET Nanobiotechnology (formerly IEE Proceedings Nanobiotechnology) covers all aspects of research and emerging technologies including, but not limited to:
- Fundamental theories and concepts applied to biomedical-related devices and methods at the micro- and nano-scale (including methods that employ electrokinetic, electrohydrodynamic, and optical trapping techniques)
- Micromachining and Microfabrication tools and techniques applied to the top-down approach to Nanobiotechnology
- Nanomachining and Nanofabrication tools and techniques directed towards biomedical and biotechnological applications (e.g. applications of Atomic Force Microscopy, Scanning Probe Microscopy and related tools)
- Colloid chemistry applied to Nanobiotechnology (e.g. cosmetics, suntan lotions, bio-active nanoparticles)
- Microtechnologies such as Lab-on-Chip applied to pharmaceutical, biomedical and biotechnological applications
- Techniques for probing cell physiology, cell adhesion sites and cell-cell communication
- Molecular self-assembly, including concepts of supramolecular chemistry, molecular recognition, and DNA Nanotechnology
- Societal issues such as health and the environment
FISH and chips: chromosomal analysis on microfluidic platforms, Vol.1, No.3, p.27-35
Citing this Journal
IET Nanobiotechnology is usually cited by the abbreviated title ‘IET Nanobiotechnol.’ Every article in this journal is assigned a Crossref DOI, which is displayed below the article abstract.
IET Nanobiotechnology is indexed in MEDLINE/PubMed, Science Citation Index Expanded, Ei Compendex, Chemical Abstracts, Scopus and Inspec.
Forthcoming Special Issues:
- Selected papers from the AISB-V Conference held in Xiamen, China in November 2006
Author and Reader Benefits
- a fully updated scope
- rapid times to decision (typically less than 10 weeks)
- coverage in all major databases (including MEDLINE/PubMed and ISI)
- online publication in advance of printed publication
- review/survey papers now freely available online for 2 years from publication
The IET Research Journals are available in print and online in advance of printed publication on the IET Digital Library. To access the full-text of articles for this journal, you will need a valid subscription to the IET Digital Library, or you can purchase individual articles by clicking the ‘Buy’ button. IET Research Journals are also available as part of the IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL).
Journal name change for 2007
IET Nanobiotechnology was previously published as IEE Proceedings Nanobiotechnology. Following the merger on March 31st 2006 between the IEE (Institution of Electrical Engineers) and the IIE (The Institution of Incorporated Engineers) to form the Institution of Engineering and Technology, the IEE Proceedings suite of journals have changed name from 2007 to reflect the fact that they are now published by the Institution of Engineering and Technology. IET Nanobiotechnology starts from Volume 1, Issue 1 from February 2007 onwards. All other benefits of publishing in the journal, including our worldwide readership and database coverage, remain unchanged.
Online subscribers to IET Nanobiotechnology can also access all backfile issues of IEE Proceedings Nanobiotechnology from 2003-2006 as part of their current online subscription.
- Print: 1751-8741
- Online: 1751-875X