All Online Issues
IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation (formerly IEE Proceedings Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation) covers all aspects of microwave and antenna engineering and propagation. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Microwave circuits including RF, microwave and millimetre-wave amplifiers, oscillators, switches, mixers and other components implemented in monolithic, hybrid, multi-chip module and other technologies. Papers on passive components may describe transmission-line and waveguide components, including filters, multiplexers, resonators, ferrite and garnet devices. For applications, papers can describe microwave sub-systems for use in communications, radar, aerospace, instrumentation, industrial and medical applications.
- Antenna topics including antennas for operation at all frequencies; multiband antennas, antenna measurement techniques and systems, antenna analysis and design, aperture antenna arrays, adaptive antennas, printed and wire antennas, microstrip and integrated antennas
- Radiowave propagation at all frequencies and environments.
Citing this journal
IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation is usually cited by the abbreviated title ‘IET Microw. Antennas Propag.’ Every article in this journal is assigned a Crossref DOI, which is displayed below the article abstract.
Author and Reader Benefits
- Worldwide readership and database coverage (including ISI and Inspec)
- Rapid times to decision (typically less than 16 weeks)
- No page charges to authors
- Papers published online in advance of printed publication
- Review/survey papers now freely available online for 2 years from publication
The IET Research Journals are available in print and online in advance of printed publication on the IET Digital Library. To access the full-text of articles for this journal, you will need a valid subscription to the IET Digital Library, or you can purchase individual articles by clicking the ‘Buy’ button. IET Research Journals are also available as part of the IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL).
Journal name change for 2007
IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation was previously published as IEE Proceedings Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation. Following the merger on March 31st 2006 between the IEE (Institution of Electrical Engineers) and the IIE (The Institution of Incorporated Engineers) to form the Institution of Engineering and Technology, the IEE Proceedings suite of journals have changed name from 2007 to reflect the fact that they are now published by the Institution of Engineering and Technology. IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation starts from Volume 1, Issue 1 from February 2007 onwards. All other benefits of publishing in the journal, including our worldwide readership and database coverage, remain unchanged.
Online subscribers to IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation can also access all backfile issues of IEE Proceedings Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation from 1994-2006 as part of their current online subscription.
- Print: 1751-8725
- Online: 1751-8733