27 September 2007
All Online Issues
Electronics Letters is internationally renowned for its rapid communication of new developments and emerging topics across the broad and interdisciplinary field of modern electronics and electrical engineering.
Every two weeks, Electronics Letters publishes high-quality peer-reviewed short original research papers at the forefront of science and technology from authors worldwide.
NEW! Inside Electronics Letters: Insight Letters – read these visionary papers written by renowned experts predicting the future grand research challenges facing future generations of engineers. Access the latest Insight Letters published in vol.43, no.17 free online.
NEW! Watch the authors behind the Insight Letters speaking about their latest research through freely accessible webcast interviews on IET.tv. Recent additions include Professor Chris Toumazou talking about his work on wearable and implantable biomedical devices and his vision of the future of healthcare technologies, plus Professor Ian White speaking about the future of multimode fibre in datacommunications systems.
Electronics Letters is now published by the Institution of Engineering and Technology, a new institution formed by the joining together of the IEE (Institution of Electrical Engineers) and the IIE (The Institution of Incorporated Engineers). The new institution is the inheritor of the IEE brand, products and services.
Electronics Letters encompasses the entire field of electronic science and engineering. Major themes of the journal are listed below, but a more detailed scope listing is also available.
- Biomedical electronics, imaging and measurement
- Nanotechnology, microsystems, semiconductor technology
- Analogue, digital and power electronics
- Satellite communication, multimedia communication, and telecommunication
- High-speed optical communication systems and devices
- Optical fibres, materials, devices and technology
- Image, speech and signal processing
- Microwave and millimetre wave technology; radar and sonar systems
Letter of the Month
Polarisation independent bandpass FSS, Vol.43, No.19, p.1013-1015
The Institution of Engineering and Technology is currently digitising its entire journal archive from the start of IEE publications in 1872 up to 1993. As part of this digitisation project, all issues of Electronics Letters from 1965 onwards are now available on the IET Digital Library. Electronics Letters, Volume 1 Issue 1 from March 1965 is available to access for free including the full-text PDFs.
If you would like to be informed of further developments on this project, please contact.
Electronics Letters reaches an international audience of academic, governmental and industrial engineers and scientists working across the spectrum of modern electronics and electrical engineering.
Author and Reader Benefits
- Prompt and rigorous peer review
- Rapid print publication with fortnightly issues
- Advance online publication
- No page charges
- Worldwide readership in a broad range of disciplines
- Full electronic submission
- Available online on the IET Digital Library and the IEEE/IET Electronic Library – IEL (IEEE Xplore)
- Abstracted in Inspec®, Science Citation Index®, Ei Compendex® and many others
Electronics Letters is available in print and online in advance of printed publication on the IET Digital Library. To access the full-text of articles for this journal, you will need a valid subscription to the IET Digital Library, or you can purchase individual articles by clicking the ‘Buy’ button. Electronics Letters is also available as part of the IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL).
Editorial Office Contact
- Peter Clarricoats
- Print: 0013-5194
- Online: 1350-911X
Related Engineering Communities